Did you know that the YMCA is volunteer founded and volunteer led?
We rely on our volunteers to help with our efforts in the community. Hundreds of volunteers are needed for this event! Have fun while helping the YMCA of Southwestern Indiana!
If you would be interested in this fun and beneficial volunteer opportunity, please fill out the form below to register for your favorite job or jobs!
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Traffic Control – This is a three to four hour commitment. Help ensure the safety of the runners while cheering and having a great time.
- Water stations – This is approximately a two hour commitment. Pass out water to the race participants.
- Finish Line – This is approximately a three hour commitment. Pass out cold towels and refreshments at the finish, help remove chips from athletes’ ankles, or hand out medals to finishers.
- Goodie Bags/Expo – These are volunteer opportunities prior to race day. Help fill goodie bags or work a registration table.
- Transportation – Help participants get on and off of shuttle buses prior to the start of the race.